Saturday, May 10, 2014

New work and SURTEX 2014

I'm so excited to be sharing this new illustration that I did for American Girl. What a FUN and dreamy client! Thank you so much Paula and the American Girl creative team for the opportunity to work on one of my favorite projects this year :)


Also, I'll be showing some of my new pattern designs at SURTEX this year with the Pink Light Studio group. I'm so honored to be a part of such a talented group. Wishing everyone much luck and success :)



That's about it for now. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Happy happy Mother's Day to all of you moms. And to my mommy, thanks for always being there for me. I love you!

xo

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Julissa..congratulations! What an awesome piece! And what a wonderful client to have..that is really cool. Congrats on the projects and I can't wait to see more of your work from Surtex! Hope it brings lots of great new projects!